Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Introduction

Welcome to Dango AnimeRender Blog.
I'll upload anime pictures that I rendered. Umm.. okay, what you found won't be some certain render you are expecting.
Here's a little explanation of rendering from wikipedia.




Your Title :

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Render
 Have you read it ? lol
The render you will find here is the closest meaning to the render of food processing lol. why ? because I separating fats background from the other organic materials main picture's object. I just knowing that render has so many meaning from a moment ago, and I already created this blog, making it's banner and such, before knowing what "render" commonly mean.

I know that rendering is removing background from a picture from some anime forum, and that's why I always using render to refer "clearing background from a picture".

So, you will only find anime picture with eliminated background here (and maybe I'll post something else if I've gotten crazy). Expect uploads every 1-2 days ;)
That's too long ? yea, true, I only can finish one picture every 1-2 days. I've go to campus, work, campus's tasks, GAMING, and fulfilling daily needs of course. I'm human after all >.>


That's not what you mean ? Umm... well.. another reason I've got is the way I use to rendering images. I always using pen tool in P*o*oShop even they got white background. Doing that will keep me busy for more than 2 hours. I just wanted a detailed result. That's all. But, there could be some uncleared background slipped between the object's hair or even the *cough* armpits and *cough* another *cough* "parts". So, please tell me immediately if you found some.

Oh one thing, If you have something you wanted to render, just tell me. I'll do it for you happily :D 


aaand.. for the last but not least, I'm really sorry for my messed up blog since I've just learning about blogging and the last one, really this will be the last, I'm really sorry for my bad English p:

Okay, thanks for reading this rather long introduction of my blog, see you later in the other post ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment