Saturday, December 10, 2011

Away for a while. Sorry.

Okay, these campus task is starting to killing me. I even barely having sleep for these several days. My head is screwed off and my days torn apart. I wanted to update this blog with some freshly rendered anime image, but I don't have the time. I am pretty sorry for how busy I am, and I really hate it though >.>


Please don't expect too much for new render to be uploaded for a while, maybe until next year. literally. lol. I guess I will upload some wallpaper I made for my personal use, but I think posting those here won't hurt. Okay, I know its out of my league, but I just wanted to make this blog stay active for several days later at least. so bear with it :p
If I upload some renders that isn't mean my endless task end yet. maybe I have some spare time. lol so don't complain too much or I'll explode xD

I just don't want this thing happened to me lol
Picture above source : http://jurassiczalar.deviantart.com/art/z-ffffffuuuuu-105700803

No comments:

Post a Comment